All presenters are required to submit their abstracts by April 14, 2017,
and full papers by June 23, 2017. Please download the templates for abstract
and full-paper below. Authors are strongly recommended to follow the instructions
in the template. This abstract will be distributed on the day.
|Abstract Template and abstract information
|Full paper Template
Please submit the abstract here: Abstract submision
If you submit the abstract from this link, you don't have to submit the
abstract information file.
If the abstract submission link does not work in your computer environment,
please send the abstract and abstract information files by email at email@example.com
April 14, 2017 April 28, 2017 (Extended)
Please submit the full-paper here: Full-paper submission
If the full-paper submission link does not work in your computer environment,
please send the full-paper files (word AND pdf) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 23, 2017 June 30, 2017 (Extended)
We accept the registration fee by PayPal. Onsite payment in cash is also
accepted during the workshop.
All presenting authors must complete registration and payment by June 30,
2017 or their papers may be removed from the proceeding and their presentations
may be canceled.
If you are APESS student participants, the ANCRiSST
registration fee is included in the APESS fee. You do not
need to pay ANCRiSST registration fee in addition to APESS
participation fee. On the registration form of ANCRiSST,
please choose the payment type of "APESS student" and
complete registration without online payment for ANCRiSST.
For the APESS participation fee payment, please follow the
Once you complete the payment of the registration fee, you will receive
email which acknowledges your payment. Please keep this email for your
record. In addition, we will provide a receipt for your payment at the
onsite registration desk during the workshop.
Please register from here: Registration form
||On or before June 23
|June 24-July 23
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For the cancellation requests
received in writing on or prior to June 30, 2017, 80 % of the registration fee
- For the cancellation requests
received in writing on or prior to July 13, 2017, 30 % of the registration fee
- All fees are non-refundable after July 13,
- All fees associated with the refund is on the expense of the registrant.
VISAS and Letters of Invitation
- Presently, the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs grants VISA waivers/exemptions
to 67 countries. If you are unsure whether or not you need to apply for
a short-term VISA to enter Japan in order to attend this workshop, please
consult this page. If your country is not listed, please contact the Embassy of Japan, or
the nearest Consulate of Japan in your home country to receive guidance
on the application process and necessary documents (check more information).
- As part of the VISA application process, you may be required to submit a Letter of Invitation and other documents. You need to meet both of the following criteria in order to qualify for these documents from ANCRiSST2017:
- Be a registered author of an accepted abstract and/or paper
- Have paid the workshop registration fee in full
- Please complete the registration and payment and then contact the workshop
secretariat at email@example.com with your registration information. Usually the VISA procedure takes long.
We recommend you begin the application as early as possible.
Requirement for papers published in the proceeding
- Full paper submitted
- Registration and payment completed
- Paper presented in the workshop